The Donut Glazer from Topos has an inline, waterfall type design. It is constructed from industrial type stainless steel and has a sanitary design for quick and easy cleaning.
This piece of donut equipment has both a glaze conveyor and mobile glaze tank. This proven sanitary design is simple. effective and easy to clean. It features a partitioned glaze overflow trough (for glaze curtain control), a double walled water jacketed, electrically heated glaze tank, and a sanitary air diaphragm pump with all pneumatic controls included.
- Variable speed gearmotor drives, 0,6 kW 230/460 Volt (To Suit).
- Removable flood pan for optional coating of product bottom.
- Removable, partitioned glaze overflow trough for uniform glaze curtain control.
- 914 mm Wide S/S rod type conveyor belting (Widths to suit).
- Variable flow, sanitary air diaphragm, glaze pump.
- All S/S, Nema 4x electrical panel with solid state heater relays for long life and reliability.
- Two S/S glaze catch pans to funnel exces glaze back in to the tank.
- Pneumatic components to control the pump speed and sweep agitator are unit mounted.
- Optional Air actuated, reciprocating glaze “SweepArm” to keep glaze uniformly heated and agitated.
- Adjustable height conveyor leveling feet.
- Enclosed and sanitary welded S/S box tubing frame for ease of cleaning.